Re: Change error code for hstore syntax error

От Sherrylyn Branchaw
Тема Re: Change error code for hstore syntax error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Since no revised patch has been forthcoming and the CommitFest is due
to end shortly, I've marked this "Returned with Feedback".  Sherrylyn,
please feel free to update the patch and resubmit to the next
CommitFest.

Will do, Robert, and many thanks to Marko for the feedback. I apologize for the delay; I had surgery two days ago and will get back to this as soon as possible.

Sherrylyn