Re: Generate PG schemas from the Oracle Data Modeler tool?

От Ken Winter
Тема Re: Generate PG schemas from the Oracle Data Modeler tool?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have established a connection between the Oracle tool and my PG databases by installing the PG JDBC driver from https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html and following instructions at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7592519/oracle-sql-developer-and-postgresql/22299552 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGG_N9Mlgdw&feature=youtu.be .

While the connection thus established seems solid, it delivers access to only part of the PG database objects.  Most weirdly, the public schema is invisible in the Oracle tool browser, though it displays other schemas I create.  For full details of this weirdness, see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35809963/cant-see-postgresql-public-schema-in-oracle-sql-developer.  Any advice from the PG world would be very welcome.

~ Thanks, Ken