Re: [pgsql-www] Supported Windows version for the Windows installer

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Supported Windows version for the Windows installer
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Friday, April 28, 2017, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:

The Windows download site:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

Does not list the supported Windows versions. Someone just sent a question to de@postgresql.org, asking if Windows 10 is supported.

Can the website be updated, and include the supported Windows versions?

(Why yes, I am catching up to old email, what makes you think that?)

This seems like a very good idea.

Dave, do you think this is something that's doable? This is not information that changes *that* often after all, it can probably be reasonably maintained manually if you can get it onto the appropriate checklist?

If it's too much to easily update manually, can we set up some sort of feed from the EDB pages that we can pull and automate the update?

//Magnus

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: