Re: BUG #16584: could not create relation-cache initialization file "global/pg_internal.init.2002": No space left

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #16584: could not create relation-cache initialization file "global/pg_internal.init.2002": No space left
Дата
Ответ на BUG #16584: could not create relation-cache initialization file "global/pg_internal.init.2002": No space left  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 4:23 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      16584
Logged by:          hema tb
Email address:      hema@crgroup.co.in
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.18
Operating system:   linux 64 bit

I have taken the backup in the .bak format and I restored it to the new DB
using command "psql dbname < filename.bak". after restoration I tried to
connect the DB but I am getting this error "could not create relation-cache
initialization file "global/pg_internal.init.5635": No space left on
device". Anyway its connected and when i execute this \dt command, I got "No
relations found" error.
when I tried this command " GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA public TO public;" its
throwing an error like could not access status of transaction 0 DETAIL:
Could not write to file "pg_subtrans/00A1" at offset 139264: No space left
on device.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

The message seems to pretty clearly say you ran out of diskspace, either volume or inodes.  So you need to free up disk space and try again (you'll need to do the restore over from the beginning at that point since you likely have a partial restore -- which should've given you plenty of errors in the psql step as well).