BUG #16584: could not create relation-cache initialization file "global/pg_internal.init.2002": No space left

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16584: could not create relation-cache initialization file "global/pg_internal.init.2002": No space left
Дата
Ответы Re: BUG #16584: could not create relation-cache initialization file "global/pg_internal.init.2002": No space left  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16584
Logged by:          hema tb
Email address:      hema@crgroup.co.in
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.18
Operating system:   linux 64 bit

I have taken the backup in the .bak format and I restored it to the new DB
using command "psql dbname < filename.bak". after restoration I tried to
connect the DB but I am getting this error "could not create relation-cache
initialization file "global/pg_internal.init.5635": No space left on
device". Anyway its connected and when i execute this \dt command, I got "No
relations found" error.
when I tried this command " GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA public TO public;" its
throwing an error like could not access status of transaction 0 DETAIL:
Could not write to file "pg_subtrans/00A1" at offset 139264: No space left
on device.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks in Advance
Hema