Re: Corporate and Individual Contributor License Agreements (CLAs)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Corporate and Individual Contributor License Agreements (CLAs)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Arcadiy Ivanov <arcadiy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> My corp (CSC) OSS division requires CLAs to be signed for OSS project
> participation to begin. I need to fix a few problems in PGJDBC driver and am
> unable to start without them. Neither Google nor PG Wiki contain CLA
> licenses and I have no idea where else to look.
> PostgreSQL Global Development Group doesn't have its own website nor
> mentions any contributors/volunteers on "legal" side.
>
> Can anyone help by letting me know who to contact or where to look?

This is covered in the Developer FAQ at
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#Do_I_need_to_sign_a_copyright_assignment.3F

Bottom line is, there is no CLA to sign.

(And the PostgeSQL Global Development Group certainly has it's own
website - it's www.postgresql.org)