Re: Corporate and Individual Contributor License Agreements (CLAs)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Corporate and Individual Contributor License Agreements (CLAs)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Arcadiy Ivanov <arcadiy@gmail.com> writes:
> My corp (CSC) OSS division requires CLAs to be signed for OSS project
> participation to begin. I need to fix a few problems in PGJDBC driver
> and am unable to start without them. Neither Google nor PG Wiki contain
> CLA licenses and I have no idea where else to look.
> PostgreSQL Global Development Group doesn't have its own website nor
> mentions any contributors/volunteers on "legal" side.

> Can anyone help by letting me know who to contact or where to look?

There are no such agreements for Postgres work.  The community explicitly
rejected the idea more than a dozen years ago.  If your lawyers can't cope
with the concept of informal communities, I'm sorry, but we're not going
to burden ourselves with paperwork in order to make them happy.

Сообщение: Re: Corporate and Individual Contributor License Agreements (CLAs)
Сообщение: Re: Corporate and Individual Contributor License Agreements (CLAs)