Re: List of companies who contributed to 9.1?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: List of companies who contributed to 9.1?
Дата
Re: List of companies who contributed to 9.1?  (Jim Nasby <jim@nasby.net>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 01:33, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I'd like to list all the companies who contributed to PostgreSQL 9.1 as
> part of the extended press release.  Is anyone willing to assemble this
> list for me?

Before anyone can do that, you need to define what you mean by
"company who contributed"..

Code contributions only?
Reviewing?
Testing?
Paying someone else to do one of the above?

(And don't forget to ask everybody if they did the work on company
time or their own time :P)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/