Re: "flat" links in mail archives are badly named

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: "flat" links in mail archives are badly named
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Over in the issue-tracker thread,
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Evidently, the "flat" link is easy to miss.  Give it a try.

I submit that the reason people miss what that's for is that it's very
unintuitively named.  What about using "whole thread" instead of "flat"?

("flat" is fine as a component of the resulting URL.  Just not as the
button label.)

That's easy enough to change.  Another option might be "linear"? But I'm guessing what you're trying to convey is especially the whole thread part, rather than the "orientation"?

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: "flat" links in mail archives are badly named
Сообщение: Re: "flat" links in mail archives are badly named