Re: 2021-09 Commitfest

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: 2021-09 Commitfest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 2:41 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 4 Oct 2021, at 12:06, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 3:48 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us <mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>> wrote:
> Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net <mailto:magnus@hagander.net>> writes:
> > On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 7:31 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz <mailto:michael@paquier.xyz>> wrote:
> >> That's the tricky part.  It does not really make sense either to keep
> >> moving patches that are waiting on author for months.
>
> > I'm pretty sure this is the original reason for adding this -- to enforce
> > that this review happens.
>
> The CF tool is in no way able to enforce that, though.  All it's doing
> is making extra work for the CFM.
>
> I've now deployed this: https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgcommitfest2.git;a=commitdiff;h=65073ba7614ba539aff961e59c9eddbbb8d095f9 <https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgcommitfest2.git;a=commitdiff;h=65073ba7614ba539aff961e59c9eddbbb8d095f9>
AFAICT this should now allow for WoA patches to be moved to the next CF, but
trying that on a patch in the current CF failed with "Invalid existing patch
status" in a red topbar.  Did I misunderstand what this change was?

Ugh. i missed one of the two checks. That's what I get for not testing properly when the change "was so simple"...

Please try again.

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
От: Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
Сообщение: Duplicat-word typos in code comments