Re: Remove "unsupported version" warning for Greenplum

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Remove "unsupported version" warning for Greenplum
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 11:35 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
> <adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:
>>
>> On 21.01.2016 10:31, Dave Page wrote:

>>> Still doesn't apply. I tried on the following systems:
>>>
>>> Mac OS X 10.11.1 - git version 2.5.4 (Apple Git-61)
>>> Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 - git version 1.8.1.msysgit.1
>>> CentOS release 6.7 (Final) - git version 1.7.1
>>>
>>> I'm fairly convinced at this stage that there's something funky on
>>> your system. Perhaps we should take a look next week when we're both
>>> in Brussels?
>>>

>> After debugging back and forth with Magnus, it looks like that Google Mail
>> is fooling you. Your downloaded file has a different line ending, and your
>> file is 3269 bytes, where the original file is 3210 bytes. That's 59
>> additional line breaks.
>>
>> 4fa0990a1020e425fe95b99ea9f186de  gp-warning2.diff
>>
>> The file you download from the archive:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/569EBEA2.5040903@wars-nicht.de
>>
>> is also correct.

Well that's weird. But why is it only happening with your patches? I
apply patches from others constantly without issues.

What MIME types do you get those in typically? Could be that gmail is reacting to it being text/x-patch and not application/x-patch or something?

Сообщение: Re: Remove "unsupported version" warning for Greenplum
Сообщение: Re: Remove "unsupported version" warning for Greenplum