Re: Remove "unsupported version" warning for Greenplum

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Remove "unsupported version" warning for Greenplum
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>
>> wrote:

>> Well that's weird. But why is it only happening with your patches? I
>> apply patches from others constantly without issues.
>

> What MIME types do you get those in typically? Could be that gmail is
> reacting to it being text/x-patch and not application/x-patch or something?

text/x-patch or application/octet-stream seem to be fine from others.
The one thing I noticed is the majority of patches I've received from
others tend to be base64 encoded, whilst Ads' is not.

I'd be interested to try a patch that's been zipped before attachment.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Remove "unsupported version" warning for Greenplum
Сообщение: Re: Remove "unsupported version" warning for Greenplum