Re: Not receiving emails from pgsql-general

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Not receiving emails from pgsql-general
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 10:34 AM Ray O'Donnell <ray@rodonnell.ie> wrote:
Hi WWW people,

I recently changed the email address which I use to subscribe to
pgsql-general, and now I'm not receiving any emails at all from that
list. My old address was rod@iol.ie; I now use ray@rodonnell.ie.

I have received email successfully from pgsql-hackers and
pgadmin-support; not sure yet about other, lower-volume lists. However,
-general is the one I read all the time so would like to sort whatever
the problem is.

I've checked:

(i) I'm subscribed using the interface at
https://lists.postgresql.ie/manage.

For some reason, it's not really showing up there.

Can you, *offlist*, send me a screenshot of this page, so I can get some further data to debug it from?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: