Not receiving emails from pgsql-general

От Ray O'Donnell
Тема Not receiving emails from pgsql-general
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi WWW people,

I recently changed the email address which I use to subscribe to
pgsql-general, and now I'm not receiving any emails at all from that
list. My old address was rod@iol.ie; I now use ray@rodonnell.ie.

I have received email successfully from pgsql-hackers and
pgadmin-support; not sure yet about other, lower-volume lists. However,
-general is the one I read all the time so would like to sort whatever
the problem is.

I've checked:

(i) I'm subscribed using the interface at
https://lists.postgresql.ie/manage.

(ii) In this interface, my email address is (a) confirmed and (b) not
blacklisted.

(iii) I've used the "Send test email" button, and that email arrives OK
after a few minutes.

(iv) There have been emails to the list in the few days since I
subscribed the new address (last Friday, I think) - they appear in the
archives.

(v) The email address itself is working fine; I use it for other stuff too.

(vi) They're not being hit by spam filtering - I've checked the logs on
my mail server.

I haven't tried re-subscribing with my old address, as the list
management system lets you subscribe only one address at a time; though
if you think I should try this I will.

I can't think of anything else.... any help will be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland