Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 4:09 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 8:25 AM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> I don't think that it necessarily has to be. As long as we're talking about adding something and not actually changing their existing packages, getting this into both yum and apt shouldn't be *that* hard, if it's coordinated well with Christoph and Devrim (obviously that's based on my experience and they will have to give a more complete answer themselves). It would be a lot more complicated if it involved changing an existing package.

I mean, you presumably could not move pg_resetwal to this new package
in existing branches, right?

Probably and eventually. But that can be done for 14+ (or 13+ depending on how "done" the packaging is there -- we should just make sure that hits the biggest platform in the same release).