Re: [HACKERS] comments tablecmds.c

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [HACKERS] comments tablecmds.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On 2016-12-25 13:38, Erik Rijkers wrote:
'the the' -> 'the'

and

'ie' -> 'i.e.'

Although (concening the latter change) the present counts are 'ie'
428, and 'i.e.' 428.
so it might be debatable (but let's not)

Sorry; I meant:  'ie' 428, and 'i.e.' 305.

Applied, thanks.

Seems to me that in comments it's not worth chasing them down individually, but if you happen to fix one alongside another one like here, then it's a different story :)