Обсуждение: [HACKERS] comments tablecmds.c

[HACKERS] comments tablecmds.c

От
Erik Rijkers
Дата:
'the the' -> 'the'

and

'ie' -> 'i.e.'

Although (concening the latter change) the present counts are 'ie' 428,
and 'i.e.' 428.
so it might be debatable (but let's not)

thanks,

Erik Rijkers

Re: [HACKERS] comments tablecmds.c

От
Erik Rijkers
Дата:
On 2016-12-25 13:38, Erik Rijkers wrote:
> 'the the' -> 'the'
>
> and
>
> 'ie' -> 'i.e.'
>
> Although (concening the latter change) the present counts are 'ie'
> 428, and 'i.e.' 428.
> so it might be debatable (but let's not)

Sorry; I meant:  'ie' 428, and 'i.e.' 305.

Re: [HACKERS] comments tablecmds.c

От
Magnus Hagander

Although (concening the latter change) the present counts are 'ie'
428, and 'i.e.' 428.
so it might be debatable (but let's not)

Sorry; I meant:  'ie' 428, and 'i.e.' 305.

Applied, thanks.

Seems to me that in comments it's not worth chasing them down individually, but if you happen to fix one alongside another one like here, then it's a different story :)

--

Re: [HACKERS] comments tablecmds.c

От
Erik Rijkers
Дата:
On 2016-12-27 10:25, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> Applied, thanks.
>
> Seems to me that in comments it's not worth chasing them down
> individually,
> but if you happen to fix one alongside another one like here, then it's
> different story :)

Well, it had been triggering my (very simple) spell-checker at each
compile, for a month a so.  I just wanted to silence it :)

Thanks for doing that :)

Erik Rijkers

Re: [HACKERS] comments tablecmds.c

От
Magnus Hagander

Seems to me that in comments it's not worth chasing them down individually,
but if you happen to fix one alongside another one like here, then it's a
different story :)

Well, it had been triggering my (very simple) spell-checker at each compile, for a month a so.  I just wanted to silence it :)

Thanks for doing that :)

FWIW, that comment was in reference to the i.e. vs ie. The "the the" problem was definitely something to fix :)