Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:54 PM, hubert depesz lubaczewski <
depesz@depesz.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:52:55PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > This was fixed in pg_basebackup in 9.4, see commit
> > 8198a321c9ea2072c5acde438f4d19638e04f6f2.
>
> Hmm .. - we can't upgrade to 9.4. Any chance to have this backported to
> 9.3? It doesn't look like new functionality, more like bugfix, to me.

IIRC that was discussed at the time and we decided not to.

The patch is fairly simple though, it wouldn't surprise me if it applies
cleanly to 9.3 if you want to do a one-off build. Though I guess that means
we could also reconsider it for backpatching now that we haven't seen
side-effects.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup