Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:52:55PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> This was fixed in pg_basebackup in 9.4, see commit
> 8198a321c9ea2072c5acde438f4d19638e04f6f2.

Hmm .. - we can't upgrade to 9.4. Any chance to have this backported to
9.3? It doesn't look like new functionality, more like bugfix, to me.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/

Сообщение: Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup
Сообщение: Re: Too high rate of progress information from pg_basebackup