Re: logical changeset generation v6

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: logical changeset generation v6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2014-04-24 09:39:21 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I can't find that this discussion actually came to a proper consensus, but
> I may be missing something. Did we go with pg_recvlogical just because we
> couldn't decide on a better name, or did we intentionally decide it was the
> best?

I went with pg_recvlogical because that's where the (small) majority
seemed to be. Even if I was unconvinced. There were so many outstanding
big fights at that point that I didn't want to spend my time on this ;)

I was guessing something like the second part there, which is why I figured this would be a good time to bring this fight back up to the surface ;)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: logical changeset generation v6
Сообщение: Re: logical changeset generation v6