Re: sync issue with pgFoundry to ftp.postgresql.org

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: sync issue with pgFoundry to ftp.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

I can't see pg_comparator 2.2.2 in our FTP site. Tarball is here:

http://pgfoundry.org/frs/download.php/3597/pg_comparator-2.2.2.tgz

However, I can't see 2.2.2 directory in our FTP site:

http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/projects/pgFoundry/pg-comparator/pg_comparator/

Probably a cron job is not running, or such.

Sync from pgfoundry to the ftp site was disabled sometime back in December becaues of the constant troubles it caused because upstream was so slow and unreliable. I know Dave was working with some of the bigger projects (like postgis) publishing from there to get their files hosted more reliably. I'm not entirely sure where that ended, I think there was supposed to be an announcement once done :) Dave, got a status on this?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: