Re: doc review for v14

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: doc review for v14
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 9:26 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 05:12:02PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> 0001-pgindent-typos.not-a-patch touches pg_bsd_indent.

I'm hoping that someone will apply it there, but I realize that access to its
repository is tightly controlled :)

Not as much "tightly controlled" as "nobody's really bothered to grant any permissions".

I've applied the patch, thanks! While at it I fixed the indentation of the "target" row in the patch, I think you didn't take the fix all the way :)

You may also want to submit those fixes upstream in freebsd? The typos seem to be present at https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/tree/master/usr.bin/indent as well. (If so, please include the updated version that I applied, so we don't diverge on that)