Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()
Дата
Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()
Список pgsql-hackers
Currentlywe can see each master's current replicas using<br /> > pg_stat_replication.  However, there is no way from
areplica, that I<br /> > know of, to figure out who its master is other than to look at<br /> > recovery.conf.<br
/>><br /> > We should probably have a function, like pg_replication_master(), which<br /> > gives the host
addressof the current master.  This would help DBAs for<br /> > large replication clusters a lot.  Obviously, this
primaryconninfo value, but with just ip. That one came with a pretty bad patch, and was later postponed until we folded
recovery.confinto the main configuration file parsing. I'm not really sure what happened to that project? (the
configurationfile one) <p dir="ltr">/Magnus