Re: question about source download site.

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: question about source download site.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a small question about the site of PostgreSQL source.
>> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/
>>
>> Now I can see some directories of PostgreSQL 9.2beta1/2.
>> - v9.2.0beta1
>> - v9.2.0beta2
>> - v9.2beta1
>> - v9.2beta2
>>
>> It seems to be pointed the same direcotory with each version.
>> - v9.2beta1 => v9.2.0beta1
>> - v9.2beta2 => v9.2.0beta2
>>
>> I don't know why it's duplicated.
>> acording to my memory, it's not duplicated when 9.1 has released.
>>
>> anyone knows the reason ?
>
> There was a discussion about release versioning:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-06/msg01100.php
>
> I don't know the conclusion though.

Those are just symlinks. You'll notice that if you click them, they
point to the same URL.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: Stefan Schwarzer
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: function crosstab(unknown, unknown) does not exist
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: function crosstab(unknown, unknown) does not exist