Re: Searching 9.3beta documentation does not work

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Searching 9.3beta documentation does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 08/06/2013 03:37 PM, David Johnston wrote:
>> No idea if this is a known limitation in the beta-releases but using the
>> website search interface while viewing the "without comments" documentation
>> for 9.3 at
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/index.html
>>
>> gives: "Your search for collation returned no hits"
>>
>> for the handful of search terms that I tried to use.
>>
>> Doing the same while viewing 9.2 indeed gives search results as expected.
>
> Yeah, we generally don't build the search files for beta versions.

"Search files" is an interesting term to use, but other than that,
that's correct. I have an open ticket for modifying the system so it
doesn't actually create a search box on those pages, since that
indicates that they would be searchable.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: