Re: "Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of email address

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: "Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of email address
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 8:28 AM tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com <tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com> wrote:
Hello,

I changed my email address by clicking "change" on the following page, clicked the link in the confirmation mail, and checked that the change was reflected in the following profile page.

https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/

Then, I logged out and logged in again from the CommitFest app.  But the "Resend" in the mail archive still shows the previous email.  How can I resend the mail to a new email address?

Hi!

The problem is probably that you logged out of the commitfest app, but the resend is in the mail archive.  Which are not the same.

Unfortunately we don't have an explicit logout for that one -- something we should fix. The quick fix is to delete the cookies related to "archives" (there should be at least one called archivessession), that should trigger a refresh of the data the next time you try the resend functionality.

(And yes, even more so we should find a way to sync the data over there more live. This is unfortunately a known problem with the current setup)

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: