Re: gitweb gitlog broken links to email archive

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: gitweb gitlog broken links to email archive
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2015-01-13 13:02:49 -0800, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Previously committers have just pasted the full link I think - which would
> be easy enough to go back to.

Perhaps it is not surprising, given that it's my commit that's
referenced, but I find full links rather annoying. For one they're often
too long for one line. For another the message id seem to have been a
lot more stable over the years than actual archive links...

The old archives link definitely *should* still work. They will redirect to the new URL, but they should work. The fact that we have so many links around in places like this is exactly why we made sure it did that :)

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: