Re: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Jonathan Neve <jonathan@copycat.fr> wrote:
> Hello Amit,
>
> I tried pg-announce as well, but my message didn't go through…

Not having seen the actual post, it may have been moderated based on
the rules at https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval.
These are primarily for website news postings - but a website news
postign is really what you should do with it, rather than post it to a
mailinglist. So I suggest a look at those rules and then a website
news submission that follows them.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?
Сообщение: Re: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?