Re: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?

От Jonathan Neve
Тема Re: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?
Дата
Re: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello Amit,

I tried pg-announce as well, but my message didn't go through…

Jonathan

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?
Сообщение: Re: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?