Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker
Дата
Список pgsql-www
wouldlike a project mailing list for the team which will be working<br /> > on the "official" Postgresql images for
Dockeron DockerHub. This team,<br /> > which currently includes me, MW Campbell and Eric Onigarth, but will<br />
>later include other people.<br /> ><br /> > The purpose of the list is to allow contributors to the official
docker<br/> > image to discuss build issues, schedules and strategy, as it is for the<br /> > pgsql-pkg-debian
mailinglist.  While the Dockerhub is owned by Docker,<br /> > Inc., they have requested that our community take over
maintenanceof<br /> > the PostgreSQL packages, which are free and open source (as is Docker<br /> > itself).<br
/>><p dir="ltr">Just to be clear, this is a project that intends to offer fully supported postgresql distribution,
asin publishing timely security fixes and not depreciating old versions after 5 minutes? If so, I definitely +1 this,
asyou say like the Debian and yum lists. And once it's properly reached "production quality", it should probably be on
ourdownload page too (the instructions that is, not the list). <p dir="ltr">/Magnus <br />

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: New mailing list?
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker