Re: Are pgsql-www@ and webmaster@ different people?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Are pgsql-www@ and webmaster@ different people?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Chapman Flack <chap@anastigmatix.net> wrote:
Hi,

The page about the wiki edit bit directed me to e-mail
pgsql-www@, and I got a response very quickly.

The account/orglist page directed me to e-mail webmaster@
in order to be associated with a "Migrated Connection"
project, which I did 25 hours ago, so I am not sure whether
that went where it needed to or not.

That is in the queue to be handled by the team. As it's a smaller team, expect a bit longer response times.

I see that "PL/Java Project" is listed under Organisations as
a Migrated Connection needing contact information.

Can an organisation have more than one contact set up?
Thomas Hallgren is the creator of PL/Java and he hasn't
gone away; if he has a community account it should
certainly be listed with the project. (Is there a
directory of community accounts I'd be able to look in?
Perhaps his will be thhal, he has used that name elsewhere.)

Yes. The administrator of an organization can add more people as managers.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: