Обсуждение: wiki edit bit?

wiki edit bit?

От
Chapman Flack
Дата:
Hi,

I've just submitted an announcement of PL/Java 1.5.0-BETA1 to
-announce, and I would also like to change the pl/java link on
wiki/PL Matrix to point to the current project site,

https://tada.github.io/pljava/

instead of the older pgfoundry site where it points now.

It's a simple enough change, so if wiki edit bits are scarce
this time of year, maybe somebody could just change it for me?

Thanks,
chap      <-- that's my community name

Re: wiki edit bit?

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Chapman Flack wrote:

> It's a simple enough change, so if wiki edit bits are scarce
> this time of year, maybe somebody could just change it for me?
>
> Thanks,
> chap      <-- that's my community name

I'm definitely not editing wiki for you, but I turned your editor bit
on.  (Edit bits are not scarce, we just turned them off because of
mindless spamming).

Are pgsql-www@ and webmaster@ different people?

От
Chapman Flack
Дата:
Hi,

The page about the wiki edit bit directed me to e-mail
pgsql-www@, and I got a response very quickly.

The account/orglist page directed me to e-mail webmaster@
in order to be associated with a "Migrated Connection"
project, which I did 25 hours ago, so I am not sure whether
that went where it needed to or not.

I see that "PL/Java Project" is listed under Organisations as
a Migrated Connection needing contact information.

Can an organisation have more than one contact set up?
Thomas Hallgren is the creator of PL/Java and he hasn't
gone away; if he has a community account it should
certainly be listed with the project. (Is there a
directory of community accounts I'd be able to look in?
Perhaps his will be thhal, he has used that name elsewhere.)

But the latest drive toward a 1.5.0 release has been largely
my doing, and I'd like to submit the beta release announcement,
simplest if my account could also be linked to the project.
My community account is chap.

Thanks,
-Chap

Re: Are pgsql-www@ and webmaster@ different people?

От
Magnus Hagander

The page about the wiki edit bit directed me to e-mail
pgsql-www@, and I got a response very quickly.

The account/orglist page directed me to e-mail webmaster@
in order to be associated with a "Migrated Connection"
project, which I did 25 hours ago, so I am not sure whether
that went where it needed to or not.

That is in the queue to be handled by the team. As it's a smaller team, expect a bit longer response times.

I see that "PL/Java Project" is listed under Organisations as
a Migrated Connection needing contact information.

Can an organisation have more than one contact set up?
Thomas Hallgren is the creator of PL/Java and he hasn't
gone away; if he has a community account it should
certainly be listed with the project. (Is there a
directory of community accounts I'd be able to look in?
Perhaps his will be thhal, he has used that name elsewhere.)

Yes. The administrator of an organization can add more people as managers.