Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 2:54 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 06/25/2014 10:05 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> On 06/25/2014 02:46 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>> Just to be clear, this is a project that intends to offer fully
>>> supported postgresql distribution, as in publishing timely security
>>> fixes and not depreciating old versions after 5 minutes? If so, I
>>> definitely +1 this, as you say like the Debian and yum lists. And once
>>> it's properly reached "production quality", it should probably be on our
>>> download page too (the instructions that is, not the list).
>>
>> Yes, that's exactly the plan.
>
> So ... ?

I was talking to Alvaro a few days ago and he said he's working on it.
I guess he got sidetracked, but will hopefully get back to it soon :)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker
Сообщение: Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker