Re: git mirror stuck?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: git mirror stuck?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 7:20 AM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 11:33:51PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I pushed something to gitmaster about half an hour ago, but
> > it's not yet shown up on the mirror server or gitweb.
>
> It seems that there are some problems on the infrastructure, e.g.
> https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/2021-03/ returns a 503 while
> static documentation pages still work.

Yeah, we had a network issue in one of our datacenters, and
unfortunately it seems none of our US based pginfra people noticed.
The affected network gear was rebooted when I got up this morning, so
things should've mostly recovered now but there are a few queues that
are still waiting to drain.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/