Re: New CF app deployment

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: New CF app deployment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> The new site has been deployed and should now be usable.

There are, for some reason, three copies of "Clarify need for memory
barriers in bgworkers" in the in-progress CF.  I don't know why that
happened, or how to fix it.

Also, the old app did this:

Status Summary. Needs Review: 34, Waiting on Author: 6, Ready for
Committer: 5, Committed: 16, Returned with Feedback: 12, Rejected: 5.
Total: 78.

...and you could click on the statuses to filter by that status.  I
see that this new app has a different way to filter by status, which
is fine, but I though the quick summary at the top was awfully useful,
so you could see how many total patches there were and how much
progress we were making.

I'll add that to my TODO - but it won't be fixed tonight.