Re: New CF app deployment

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: New CF app deployment
Дата
Re: New CF app deployment  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> The new site has been deployed and should now be usable.

There are, for some reason, three copies of "Clarify need for memory
barriers in bgworkers" in the in-progress CF.  I don't know why that
happened, or how to fix it.

Also, the old app did this:

Status Summary. Needs Review: 34, Waiting on Author: 6, Ready for
Committer: 5, Committed: 16, Returned with Feedback: 12, Rejected: 5.
Total: 78.

...and you could click on the statuses to filter by that status.  I
see that this new app has a different way to filter by status, which
is fine, but I though the quick summary at the top was awfully useful,
so you could see how many total patches there were and how much
progress we were making.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company