Re: Event Submission

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Event Submission
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 17:40, Jonathan S. Katz
<jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2012, at 11:25 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

thereare no organizations appearing in the dropdown list so I cannot submit.  Is this a global issue or is it isolated
tomy community account?

organizationmanager or webmaster@postgresql.org"

>> We didn't say that because we don't want to add people to orgs that
>> already have a "real" manager. That should be up to them to decide who
>> represents them.
>
> You can always relay the message to the real manager, or ( feature request) list the real managers on the org page
;-)

If you think that's a good idea, how about we have them email *you*,
and you do the redirection? ;)

oh, and we *do* list the real manager on the list of organizations...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/