Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> most
> >>
> >> We certainly expect anything that they list to be up to date, and
> >> coordinated with the official release. I don't think we have a policy
> >> on which branches should be supported though (perhaps we should - in
> >> which case, I'd push for all of them).
> >
> > OK, should someone contact BigSQL and ask them to either remove the
> > 9.3.X release or update it?  I can do that.
>
> OK.
>
> > Do we want to require all
> > supported branches and check all existing links?
>
> I don't think we've ever required all support branches to be
> available, so it wouldn't be fair to ask for that now. I perhaps think
> we should for future additions to the page though.

I don't think we need to require all support branches. But we *should*
definitely require that any branch that *is* published must be kept up to
date with the latest minors.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages