Re: Add links to commit fests to patch summary page

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Add links to commit fests to patch summary page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 2:46 AM, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@bluetreble.com> wrote:

> >> Agreed, I could use that.  In the "status" row, each commitfest entry
> >> (the "2015-11" text) could be a link to that patch in that commitfest.
> >>

> > Yeah, what I was thinking.
>
> Just to be clear, you're looking for the ones that are for the non-current
> one? Because you already have a link to the current commitfest in the
> breadcrumbs at the top of the page. Or am I misunderstanding completely?

I think you are, because yes I don't care to go to the current
commitfest (I know how to do that) -- but I don't want to the toplevel
page for the other commitfest either: what I want is the link to go to
*that patch's* page in the other commitfest.  That's also what I
think Jim wants.

Then i did indeed misunderstand.

So from https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/353/, you'd want links to /8/353/, /7/353/, /6/353/?