Re: Re: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review]

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Re: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
CraigRinger wrote:<br /> > > On 01/19/2013 04:08 AM, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:<br /> > >> However, I am
notsure whether Cygwin provides the mkstemp() call or not.<br /> > >> Searching... Found bugzilla reports
againstmkstemp on Cygwin.<br /> > > Is Cygwin a platform that should be targeted for the server backend<br />
>> these days?<br /> > ><br /> > > I can understand making sure that libpq works on Cygwin, but is
there<br/> > > any reason at all to run a Pg server backend on Cygwin rather than as<br /> > > native
>so trivially worked around. I'm just wondering why anybody cares about<br /> > the platform.<p dir="ltr">I have
suggestedsimilar before, and been voted down :) iirc Andrew uses it, no? Either way, the consensus earlier had been
thatas long as it doesn't require major surgery or blocks something else, we should try to keep it working. And as you
saythis sounds like something that can be handled trivially, I think now is not the time. <p dir="ltr">/Magnus

От: Миша Тюрин
Сообщение: standby, pg_basebackup and last xlog file
От: Pavan Deolasee
Сообщение: Re: Removing PD_ALL_VISIBLE