Re: pginstaller-devel mailing list

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pginstaller-devel mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> from what I can tell, and I am by no means a mailman expert, there is no way
> of disabling a list without totally removing it … the closest you can get is
> to login as the list admin (in this case, its listed as being Magnus), and
> do:
>
> Privacy Options
>
> Advertised -> No
> Subscribe Policy -> Confirm and approve
> Private Roster -> List admin only
> Sender Filters
>
> Default Member Moderation -> Yes
> Member Moderation Action -> Discard
> Generic Nonmember Action -> Discard
>

> From what I'm able to determine, this will close down the list so that
> nobody can subscribe, or post, to it, but leave the archives available …

I haven't been able to log in to that list for years, and repeated
requests to recover the password was ignored years ago. I have no
interest in trying to work around that again now, but if somebody else
wants to take over adminship and change those things, be my guest.

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: pginstaller-devel mailing list
Сообщение: Re: pginstaller-devel mailing list