Re: pginstaller-devel mailing list

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: pginstaller-devel mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www

from what I can tell, and I am by no means a mailman expert, there is no way of disabling a list without totally removing it … the closest you can get is to login as the list admin (in this case, its listed as being Magnus), and do:

  • Privacy Options
    • Advertised -> No
    • Subscribe Policy -> Confirm and approve
    • Private Roster -> List admin only
    • Sender Filters
      • Default Member Moderation -> Yes
      • Member Moderation Action -> Discard
      • Generic Nonmember Action -> Discard

From what I'm able to determine, this will close down the list so that nobody can subscribe, or post, to it, but leave the archives available …

On 2013-05-16, at 10:48 , Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

Raymond O'Donnell wrote:

Yes, I know that, but the mailing list seems to be there still - unless
of course the sender address was spoofed. Below are the full headers
from the last one I got, in case anyone is interested.

Yours is not the first complaint about long-dead mailing lists in
pgfoundry.org spewing spam.  It would be great for there to be an admin
that could take care of killing them dead.

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: