Re: cutting down the TODO list thread

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: cutting down the TODO list thread
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 3:35 PM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 9:27 PM John Naylor
> <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

actuallyremoving the items?  That should help to prevent the same exact items from appearing on the list again, which
theyeventually would, I believe.

> >> A small technical detail on the topic but if doing that, let's not
> >> mark them as that inline -- create a separate page with those items on
> >> it.
> >

> > How about a section on the same page at the bottom, near "features we don't want"?
>
> Yes, that's what I was thinking, otherwise it'll still be too easy to miss.

I would personally prefer a completely seprate page, but I don't feel
strongly enough about it to push for it :) As long as it's very
clearly marked as such (and maybe the title of the page also changed
to that it's a combined todo and todon't list? :)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/