Re: [pgsql-www] problem with logging into commitfest site

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] problem with logging into commitfest site
Дата
Список pgsql-rrreviewers
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Szymon Guz <mabewlun@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 June 2013 20:17, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

>> > Can someone help Szymon?
>> >
>> > mabewlun@gmail.com
>> >

>> Not without a full report of what doesn't work. It'd also be interesting
>> to know if it works on other community sites like the wiki.
>>
>> /Magnus
>

> Hi Magnus,
> thanks for the help.
>
> I try to login at https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/login.
> I use my login szymon, which is fine for
> https://www.postgresql.org/account/.

What error do you get?

I assume you don't have any non-ascii characters in the password? I'm
not reallysure how the CF code would deal with that...

> I cannot logint at https://wiki.postgresql.org/ as the login link does
> nothing, the page just reloads.

Are you sure it didn't log you in transparently because you were
already logged in at www.postgresql.org and you got redirected back to
the same page *but logged in*? (Upper right corner should tell you)

> My login/password doesn't work on http://pgfoundry.org.

That's completly unrelated - it's not part of te postgresql.org
community auth system.

> I could login at commitfest using the account from postgresql.org before I
> changed my password today.

Hmm. I got a sneaky suspicion this might've broken with the new django
version. The CF app is I believe the only app that still uses the old
way to log in that was deprecated sometime around dec 2011, that might
be why nobody else has bumped into it.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-rrreviewers по дате отправления: