Re: "Resend email" gave me a "does not exist" message

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: "Resend email" gave me a "does not exist" message
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 1:08 AM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 01:24:23PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Maybe (un)related, but I went to use the new "Resend email" button and got a
> "does not exist" page.
>
> I tried again and it worked.
>
> Timestamp probably less than 5 minutes before:
> Sun Oct 13 13:23:54 CDT 2019
> Sun Oct 13 18:23:56 UTC 2019
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/resend/CA%2BHiwqEtw99mUnPv6Z0eSZosmXMzibOCD2qjAk9GESNzeBd22A%40mail.gmail.com

This one somehow seems related to the + sign in the URL (encoded as %2B). I managed to reprodce your problem once and ended up with a space in the middle of the URL (which is a typical case of missing escape for it).

But I've been completely unable to reproduce it since :/

So there is a bug lurking there somewhere, but I'm not sure what it is. If it happens again, please try to re-trace your steps even closer, and in particular pay attention to if at some step a blank space shows up in the URL bar!

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: