Re: adding website link of China PostgreSQL User Group (CPGUG)

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: adding website link of China PostgreSQL User Group (CPGUG)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Chen,

On 10/22/19 2:40 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi Chen,
>

> On 10/22/19 12:48 PM, chenhj wrote:
>> Hi, all
>>
>> I am a member of China PostgreSQL User Group (CPGUG).
>
> Awesome!
>

>> Currently there are links of local user groups on the postgresql.org
>> website(https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/). Could the
>> CPGUG's website link also be added to postgresql.org ? The URL of
>> CPGUG's website is: http://www.postgres.cn .
>
> It appears that the webpage is already linked to from the international
> sites page:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/community/international/
>
> The "user groups" page is intended for local PostgreSQL "meetups" that
> actively meet in a particular location, whereas the "International
> Sites" page is intended for translation efforts, international community
> building, being a "portal" for events in local communities, etc.
>
> However, I am happy to be convinced that we should link to postgres.cn
> from the local user groups page too.

...and no sooner than I sent that email, I noticed there is some overlap
between the International Sites + User Groups page. It had been awhile
since I had looked at both.

So, I have convinced myself that we should link to postgres.cn from the
local user groups page, too, and I will go ahead and add it.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: