Re: Postgresql data erasure request - from Stefania Miravalle - request: ZN6NRXG3

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Postgresql data erasure request - from Stefania Miravalle - request: ZN6NRXG3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 9:27 PM <stefaniamiravalle@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Postgresql (postgresql.org),,
>
> My name is Stefania Miravalle, I've used your service in the past.
> However, I'm now making the conscious decision to reduce my digital footprint and as a result I ask you to please
deleteany personal data of mine you have stored on your systems.

> I have initiated this request myself and it was sent from my own personal inbox (see From address of this email).
> Would appreciate your cooperation and an email confirming when the deletion has been completed.
>
> My personal details are:
> • Name: Stefania Miravalle
> • Email: stefaniamiravalle@gmail.com
>
> Context: I received an email from your company on 2016 July 30 which indicates your systems hold my personal data.
>
> Companies: If you would like additional context and assistance to complete this request, please visit the secured
Minefor Business portal.

Hello!

You sent this request to a public mailinglist, containing people
representing hundreds of different companies. You're going to have to
be much more specific when it comes to what data you want removed, and
from where. (And please note that since you posted the request
publicly and to so many, removing the original details may be a moot
point at this time)

If you are referring to the postgresql.org public mailing list
archives (which contain only data shared publicly), you can find our
policy at https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/archives/.

Should you need further information from the postgresql.org project,
please send your emails to webmaster@postgresql.org, so that you do
not send even more details in public.

//Magnus

От: Kirk Wolak
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17598: EXTENSION can no longer create it's own schema! (Create Schema IF NOT EXISTS XXX)
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17598: EXTENSION can no longer create it's own schema! (Create Schema IF NOT EXISTS XXX)