Postgresql data erasure request - from Stefania Miravalle - request: ZN6NRXG3

От stefaniamiravalle@gmail.com
Тема Postgresql data erasure request - from Stefania Miravalle - request: ZN6NRXG3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi Postgresql (postgresql.org),,

My name is Stefania Miravalle, I've used your service in the past.
However, I'm now making the conscious decision to reduce my digital footprint and as a result I ask you to please delete any personal data of mine you have stored on your systems.

I have initiated this request myself and it was sent from my own personal inbox (see From address of this email).
Would appreciate your cooperation and an email confirming when the deletion has been completed.

My personal details are:
• Name: Stefania Miravalle
• Email: stefaniamiravalle@gmail.com

Context: I received an email from your company on 2016 July 30 which indicates your systems hold my personal data.

Companies: If you would like additional context and assistance to complete this request, please visit the secured Mine for Business portal.

Thanks,
Stefania Miravalle
Powered by Mine®
Mine Request: ZN6NRXG3

2021 Mine® All rights reserved
23 Derech Begin - Tel Aviv-Yafo - 6618356 - Israel