Re: Password complexities in Postgres v14.6

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Password complexities in Postgres v14.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 7:13 PM Holger Jakobs <holger@jakobs.com> wrote:
(Note that this is different from the postgres setting for VALID UNTIL which is not about the password being valid until, it's about the entire user being valid until the specified time).

This isn't true. It's really just the password becoming invalid and has no effect on other authentication methods.

Yeah, you're right. I got it confused with another system I've been hacking on recently, where it's the other way around. Sorry about that!

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: Password complexities in Postgres v14.6
Сообщение: Re: Password complexities in Postgres v14.6