Re: Best practice when reindexing in production

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Best practice when reindexing in production
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Niels Kristian Schjødt
<nielskristian@autouncle.com> wrote:
> Thanks
>
> Can you think of a way to select all the indexes programmatically from a table and run CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY for
eachof them, so that I don't have to hardcode every index name + create statement ?

You can use something like SELECT pg_get_indexdef(indexrelid) FROM
pg_index. You will need to filter it not to include system indexes,
toast, etc, and then insert the CONCURRENCY part, but it should give
you a good startingpoint.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: Niels Kristian Schjødt
Сообщение: Re: Best practice when reindexing in production
От: Matheus de Oliveira
Сообщение: Re: Best practice when reindexing in production